Ashley Tisdale Splits With Scott Speer
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: RSD/CAE/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: TC/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Ashley Tisdale won't be ringing in the new year with Scott Speer.
The couple has ended their relationship of more than two years, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. Tisdale, 26, began dating music video director Speer, 29, in the spring of 2009, one month after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo.
"They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course," a source tells Us.
Prior to their split, Speer directed five of Tisdale's music videos, including "He Said She Said," "Not Like That," "Suddenly," "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up."
Tisdale -- who shot to fame as part of Disney's "High School Musical" franchise -- recently appeared in her own spinoff, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure."
Tell Us: Are you sad to see Ashley and Scott split?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite