Ashley Tisdale Splits With Scott Speer
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage1 of 19
- Photo: RSD/CAE/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: DiCapua-julitrico/Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Splash News14 of 19
- Photo: Fern/Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Splash News17 of 19
- Photo: TC/Splash News18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Ashley Tisdale won't be ringing in the new year with Scott Speer.
The couple has ended their relationship of more than two years, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. Tisdale, 26, began dating music video director Speer, 29, in the spring of 2009, one month after she broke up with V Factory band member Jared Murillo.
"They had been on and off for a while. They tried to work it out but realized their relationship ran its course," a source tells Us.
Prior to their split, Speer directed five of Tisdale's music videos, including "He Said She Said," "Not Like That," "Suddenly," "It's Alright, It's OK" and "Crank It Up."
Tisdale -- who shot to fame as part of Disney's "High School Musical" franchise -- recently appeared in her own spinoff, "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure."
Tell Us: Are you sad to see Ashley and Scott split?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite