Ashton Kutcher: "My Relationship with Demi Is So Solid"Related: Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP2 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Hermann J. Knippertz/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Gilberto Santa Rosa leads 'Forever Tango' to B'wayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:43:49 AM
- 10 recommendations for Wagner's 200th birthdayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:34:24 AM
- Obama on Oklahoma Tornado: Country Will be 'There for Them'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:24:52 AM
- Tornado Survivor Reunited With Lost Dog During Live Interview (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 7:22:50 AM
- Criteria Recording Studios founder Emerman diesMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 6:48:26 AM
- Gilberto Santa Rosa leads 'Forever Tango' to B'way
Ashton Kutcher knows the secret to happiness, and it's Demi Moore.
"The real trick is putting yourself around people you admire," he says in the latest issue of Parade magazine (on newsstands Sunday). "That's why I married my wife. I locked in the brightest light in the room."
His nearly four-year marriage to the 46-year-old actress is as strong as ever, thanks to a pact they made when they first wed.
"My wife and I have an agreement in our marriage, and part of that contract is that we are going to shine our lights on each other," he says. "My relationship with Demi is so solid, thank God, and we're so communicative about the way that we're feeling, that we don't allow space to come between us. I definitely believe that if you stop working at relationships, they go away."
The 31-year-old star wasn't always so lucky.
Before he rose to fame, he recalls early years when he was broke.
"I bought my whole family these fake watches and fake Versace pants and fake anything I could find, like fake Calvin Klein T-shirts, so I could take them home and show them how well I was doing even though I didn't have a place to live."
Prior to meeting Moore, he even traded up for a good night's sleep.
"It was always a good thing when you hooked up with a girl and got to sleep someplace nice for the night," he says. "I wasn't there to stay, but if you did hit it off with a girl, her place was always nicer than yours."
Still, Kutcher admits there's a downside to living the Hollywood life.
"Of course there is a price," he says. "I've only been back home to Iowa once in the last year and a half to see my family. I go and shoot a film and spend months away from my wife and my girls [Rumer, 20, Scout, 17, and Tallulah, 15]. And that's a price to pay. I also don't get to see my friends very often. You can't complain when you're so blessed. I get so many things that the notion of me complaining is obscene. It's absurd. It's ridiculous."
The former That '70s Show actor and Punk'd host stresses that he's the same goofball he's always been.
"I'm still looking for trouble. I'm still disruptive," he tells Parade. "I'm still doing some things that other people don't like."
He adds, beaming: "I hear, 'You're a moron,' about once a day from someone in a genuine way -- not as a joke."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite