Ashton Kutcher 'Just Wants to Move on' from Demi Moore
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.11 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
The night of Jan. 23, Ashton Kutcher wasn't with estranged wife Demi Moore at the Beverly Hills, Calif., home they once shared. As Moore, 49, collapsed and suffered convulsions after smoking an unnamed substance (according to a frantic 911 call placed by a friend), Kutcher was thousands of miles away in Sao Paolo, Brazil -- hanging out with model Alessandra Ambrosio at bar Numero.
And now that the Two and a Half Men star, 33, is back in Los Angeles (reports have placed his car near their home), it's unclear how much a role Kutcher will play in his estranged wife's recovery, sources tell the new Us Weekly, out now.
"He just wants to move on," a Kutcher friend tells Us. "He cares about Demi and would help if asked, but he's not part of her life anymore."
Indeed, long before their November split (Kutcher cheated on her with Sara Leal, 22, in September), the "Margin Call" actress has been struggling with low self-esteem, an obsession with staying young and thin and acted out with partying and self-destructive behavior.
Kutcher even took a paternal role with her three daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis, another source reveals.
"For a while, Ashton was acting as the primary parent because Demi was so out of control," another source says.
For much more on Moore's terrifying meltdown and what's next, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite