Ashton Kutcher 'Just Wants to Move on' from Demi Moore
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.11 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
The night of Jan. 23, Ashton Kutcher wasn't with estranged wife Demi Moore at the Beverly Hills, Calif., home they once shared. As Moore, 49, collapsed and suffered convulsions after smoking an unnamed substance (according to a frantic 911 call placed by a friend), Kutcher was thousands of miles away in Sao Paolo, Brazil -- hanging out with model Alessandra Ambrosio at bar Numero.
And now that the Two and a Half Men star, 33, is back in Los Angeles (reports have placed his car near their home), it's unclear how much a role Kutcher will play in his estranged wife's recovery, sources tell the new Us Weekly, out now.
"He just wants to move on," a Kutcher friend tells Us. "He cares about Demi and would help if asked, but he's not part of her life anymore."
Indeed, long before their November split (Kutcher cheated on her with Sara Leal, 22, in September), the "Margin Call" actress has been struggling with low self-esteem, an obsession with staying young and thin and acted out with partying and self-destructive behavior.
Kutcher even took a paternal role with her three daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis, another source reveals.
"For a while, Ashton was acting as the primary parent because Demi was so out of control," another source says.
For much more on Moore's terrifying meltdown and what's next, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite