Ashton Kutcher 'Just Wants to Move on' from Demi Moore
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital5 of 17
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner/abimages/.11 of 17
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
The night of Jan. 23, Ashton Kutcher wasn't with estranged wife Demi Moore at the Beverly Hills, Calif., home they once shared. As Moore, 49, collapsed and suffered convulsions after smoking an unnamed substance (according to a frantic 911 call placed by a friend), Kutcher was thousands of miles away in Sao Paolo, Brazil -- hanging out with model Alessandra Ambrosio at bar Numero.
And now that the Two and a Half Men star, 33, is back in Los Angeles (reports have placed his car near their home), it's unclear how much a role Kutcher will play in his estranged wife's recovery, sources tell the new Us Weekly, out now.
"He just wants to move on," a Kutcher friend tells Us. "He cares about Demi and would help if asked, but he's not part of her life anymore."
Indeed, long before their November split (Kutcher cheated on her with Sara Leal, 22, in September), the "Margin Call" actress has been struggling with low self-esteem, an obsession with staying young and thin and acted out with partying and self-destructive behavior.
Kutcher even took a paternal role with her three daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah Willis, another source reveals.
"For a while, Ashton was acting as the primary parent because Demi was so out of control," another source says.
For much more on Moore's terrifying meltdown and what's next, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite