Ashton Kutcher Spotted With Mila Kunis in Iowa After Demi Moore Divorce Filing
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 12
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 12
- Photo: Fox TV/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
Mila Kunis is getting a taste of Christmas, Midwest-style!
Just in time for the holidays, the actress has been spotted multiple times in and around Iowa City, Iowa -- the original stomping grounds of Ashton Kutcher, her boyfriend since this past spring.
The 34-year-old actor and his former "That 70s Show" costar, 29, were seen last Tuesday at the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville (just outside Iowa City) -- browsing the Gap and other stores, a witness told Us Weekly.
As the weekend -- and the Christmas holiday -- neared, the sexy couple were also spotted buying gifts for Kutcher's family at a local Bed, Bath and Beyond, and stocking up on groceries at a local Fairway, according to multiple Twitter sightings..
Just as Kutcher was sharing family traditions with his new love, he was also tying up loose ends with estranged wife Demi Moore -- with his attorneys finally filing for divorce on Dec. 21, over a year after the couple announced their separation.
"They've been in negotiations, and the filing was done while Ashton wasn't in town," a source close to the situation told Us. "The filing may have been an aggressive financial move for him."
Married for six years, Kutcher and the "LOL" actress, 50, called it quits in the wake of his infamous cheating scandal with 22-year-old Sara Leal in September 2011.
In his court documents, Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split; he will not seek spousal support.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ashton Kutcher Spotted With Mila Kunis in Iowa After Demi Moore Divorce Filing
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite