Ashton Kutcher Spotted With Mila Kunis in Iowa After Demi Moore Divorce Filing
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin3 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 12
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Premiere/Rocstar/CPR/RR/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: VENTURINI/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 12
- Photo: Fox TV/.10 of 12
- Photo: Fox TV/.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Mila Kunis is getting a taste of Christmas, Midwest-style!
Just in time for the holidays, the actress has been spotted multiple times in and around Iowa City, Iowa -- the original stomping grounds of Ashton Kutcher, her boyfriend since this past spring.
The 34-year-old actor and his former "That 70s Show" costar, 29, were seen last Tuesday at the Coral Ridge Mall in Coralville (just outside Iowa City) -- browsing the Gap and other stores, a witness told Us Weekly.
As the weekend -- and the Christmas holiday -- neared, the sexy couple were also spotted buying gifts for Kutcher's family at a local Bed, Bath and Beyond, and stocking up on groceries at a local Fairway, according to multiple Twitter sightings..
Just as Kutcher was sharing family traditions with his new love, he was also tying up loose ends with estranged wife Demi Moore -- with his attorneys finally filing for divorce on Dec. 21, over a year after the couple announced their separation.
"They've been in negotiations, and the filing was done while Ashton wasn't in town," a source close to the situation told Us. "The filing may have been an aggressive financial move for him."
Married for six years, Kutcher and the "LOL" actress, 50, called it quits in the wake of his infamous cheating scandal with 22-year-old Sara Leal in September 2011.
In his court documents, Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split; he will not seek spousal support.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ashton Kutcher Spotted With Mila Kunis in Iowa After Demi Moore Divorce Filing
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite