Ashton Kutcher Talks New Year's Resolutions, Plans With Lea Michele
- Photo: GEP/ZJXF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: (Inset) Amazon.com/Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Getty/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.13 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Any New Year's resolution suggestions for Ashton Kutcher?
The newly single star squires Lea Michele in the star-stuffed romantic comedy "New Year's Eve," and the unlikely duo chatted about plans for the big night and the year ahead in a new Warner Bros. Studio interview.
Kutcher, 33, gets a holiday invite from Michele, 25, but turns her down.
"What are you going to do for New Year's?" the Glee actress suggests. "Why don't you come celebrate with my big Italian family and me? They would die."
"I don't know where I'm going to be on New Year's, I haven't sorted it out," Kutcher joked.
But Kutcher -- he and Demi Moore split last month following his revealed September affair with 22-year-old Sara Leal -- is being proactive about his resolutions.
"I'm gonna do my resolution in December this year," he said. "I'm resoluting for December so that when I come to January, and everybody else is having to go through the grind, I'm already ahead of it, I've already done it. It's like taking the PSATs. I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve. There is a curve."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite