Ashton Kutcher Talks New Year's Resolutions, Plans With Lea Michele
- Photo: GEP/ZJXF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: (Inset) Amazon.com/Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Getty/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.13 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Any New Year's resolution suggestions for Ashton Kutcher?
The newly single star squires Lea Michele in the star-stuffed romantic comedy "New Year's Eve," and the unlikely duo chatted about plans for the big night and the year ahead in a new Warner Bros. Studio interview.
Kutcher, 33, gets a holiday invite from Michele, 25, but turns her down.
"What are you going to do for New Year's?" the Glee actress suggests. "Why don't you come celebrate with my big Italian family and me? They would die."
"I don't know where I'm going to be on New Year's, I haven't sorted it out," Kutcher joked.
But Kutcher -- he and Demi Moore split last month following his revealed September affair with 22-year-old Sara Leal -- is being proactive about his resolutions.
"I'm gonna do my resolution in December this year," he said. "I'm resoluting for December so that when I come to January, and everybody else is having to go through the grind, I'm already ahead of it, I've already done it. It's like taking the PSATs. I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve. There is a curve."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite