Ashton Kutcher Talks New Year's Resolutions, Plans With Lea Michele
- Photo: GEP/ZJXF/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: WENN3 of 15
- Photo: (Inset) Amazon.com/Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Getty/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Ashton Kutcher/.13 of 15
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Any New Year's resolution suggestions for Ashton Kutcher?
The newly single star squires Lea Michele in the star-stuffed romantic comedy "New Year's Eve," and the unlikely duo chatted about plans for the big night and the year ahead in a new Warner Bros. Studio interview.
Kutcher, 33, gets a holiday invite from Michele, 25, but turns her down.
"What are you going to do for New Year's?" the Glee actress suggests. "Why don't you come celebrate with my big Italian family and me? They would die."
"I don't know where I'm going to be on New Year's, I haven't sorted it out," Kutcher joked.
But Kutcher -- he and Demi Moore split last month following his revealed September affair with 22-year-old Sara Leal -- is being proactive about his resolutions.
"I'm gonna do my resolution in December this year," he said. "I'm resoluting for December so that when I come to January, and everybody else is having to go through the grind, I'm already ahead of it, I've already done it. It's like taking the PSATs. I'm just trying to stay ahead of the curve. There is a curve."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite