'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana Is Engaged
- Photo: Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Warner Bros.6 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
"Avatar" actress Zoë Saldana is engaged, reports the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now).
The actress, 32, "is thrilled" to tie the knot with boyfriend of 10 years, Keith Britton, a source tells Us. "They’ve been together forever. They’re a great couple."
But a low-key one!
Saldana has mostly kept quiet about her relationship with the 33-year-old actor and CEO of My Fashion Database.
"She doesn’t even introduce him as her fiancé," adds another insider. "She will just say, 'This is Keith.' She likes to keep her personal life to herself and wants people to focus on her as an actress."
The second source tells Us that Saldana isn't stressing about the wedding, either: "She hasn’t stopped working to plan anything."
More on Wonderwall:
See more pics of Zoe
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite