'Wonderful' Baby News for John Travolta and Kelly Preston!
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: PA Photos/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: RD/Bishop/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: John shares a tender moment with Jett/Reuters6 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
By Kat Giantis
If anyone deserves some good news, it's John Travolta and Kelly Preston. And, happily, they've gotten some in the form of an impending delivery from the stork.
RELATED VIDEO: Preston, Travolta expecting new child
"It's impossible to keep a secret ... especially one as wonderful as this," the couple and their 10-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu, gushed in a message on the actor's Web site on Tuesday. "We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a new addition to our family. Love, John, Kelly and Ella."
John, 56, and Kelly, 47, suffered the devastating loss of their son, Jett, in January 2009. The 16-year-old reportedly suffered from a seizure disorder.
RELATED: Travolta talks about losing Jett
Last week, a freak accident at a Maine airport claimed two of the family's dogs.
The announcement comes just hours after Star revealed its current cover story touting the pair's "miracle baby."
"Kelly is about three months pregnant," a source tells the tab. "Both she and John are absolutely over the moon -- they knew in their hearts that the time was right for this to happen."
From Crowd Ignite