- Photo: Stuart Ramson/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP2 of 8
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: PA Photos/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: RD/Bishop/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: John shares a tender moment with Jett/Reuters6 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Has Jay-Z's 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Gone Platinum Before Its ReleaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:15 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apo
By Kat Giantis
If anyone deserves some good news, it's John Travolta and Kelly Preston. And, happily, they've gotten some in the form of an impending delivery from the stork.
RELATED VIDEO: Preston, Travolta expecting new child
"It's impossible to keep a secret ... especially one as wonderful as this," the couple and their 10-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu, gushed in a message on the actor's Web site on Tuesday. "We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a new addition to our family. Love, John, Kelly and Ella."
John, 56, and Kelly, 47, suffered the devastating loss of their son, Jett, in January 2009. The 16-year-old reportedly suffered from a seizure disorder.
RELATED: Travolta talks about losing Jett
Last week, a freak accident at a Maine airport claimed two of the family's dogs.
The announcement comes just hours after Star revealed its current cover story touting the pair's "miracle baby."
"Kelly is about three months pregnant," a source tells the tab. "Both she and John are absolutely over the moon -- they knew in their hearts that the time was right for this to happen."
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite