- Photo: Hello! magazine/.1 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Splash/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures4 of 9
- Photo: Andrew Marks/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Can Nguyen/Retna Digital6 of 9
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Watch My Show: Welcome to Sweden's Greg Poehler Answers Our Showrunner SurveyMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:50:00 AM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are MarriedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Linda Hamilton is "Manic, Mad and Full of Secrets" in the Defiance Season Finale MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:47:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to Te
By Kat Giantis
Jude Law's bouncing baby girl is ready for her close-up. Samantha Burke, the mother of his 5-week-old daughter, Sophia, has unveiled the tot after reportedly inking a big bucks deal for the pictures.
Burke's rep confirms to the London Daily Mail that she landed a payday somewhere in the tony neighborhood of $300,000 for a photo shoot and interview that reportedly took place last week at her mother's Florida home.
The high bidder: Hello! magazine, which features mother and daughter snuggling on the cover of the latest issue.
"Jude hasn't met Sophia yet," the aspiring model-actress reveals in the 14-page spread (14!). "But I am sure he will be a wonderful father ... I think he'll fall in love with her when he sees her."
Jude, who is currently treading the boards in the Broadway production of "Hamlet," has reportedly been putting off meeting his newest addition (he has three other children, Rafferty, 13, Iris, 8, and Rudy, 7, with ex-wife Sadie Frost) because of the media scrutiny and his Prince of Denmark duties.
"There are no plans for it to happen at the moment, but I know he's busy," Burke says of the introduction (via the Daily Mail). "I hope for him to be just as good as he is to his three children by Sadie Frost. He's a great father to his three kids. She's his daughter and I believe he'll come through. I mean once you see her face, how can you deny it?'
According to Samantha, Sophia's "features are more like Jude's. She has his chin and nose, and she does a little pout that I notice that he's done before. I think her eyes are more like mine, though."
When asked if she's received any baby gifts from Law, she conceded, "No, nothing."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Sophia's debut comes just weeks after the actor, 36, was verified as the daddy through a DNA test.
Burke's flack broadcast the results, and, in what was likely a fit of both wishful thinking and delusions of grandeur, added, "Check back in six months. Maybe she and Jude will be getting married."
That's unlikely, to say the least, given that Jude apparently hasn't seen Samantha, 25, since their brief, sperm-meets-egg-marked hookup in New York last winter. Plus, he still seems to be enjoying the single life. A lot.
RELATED: Celebrity babies Superfans site
The New York Post says he was sucking on cancer sticks (and other things) while in the company of three lovely ladies at a Manhattan hot spot last week.
"He was making out with one of the girls," relays a spy. "The female bartender came over and told him to put out the cigarette."
Law has said he "intends to be a fully supportive part of the child's life," although it appears that support wasn't enough to keep the tyke out of the spotlight.
"He wants to handle this as privately as possible," an insider tells the New York Daily News, "and Samantha is making a circus out of it."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite