- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 10
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/S.Elatab/J.Perez/Splash/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Kat Giantis
Here we go again. Just weeks after John Mayer responded to a report of a rumored reconciliation with Jennifer Aniston by politely suggesting that the source, ahem, get to know itself biblically, he's supposedly been spied in the company of his two-time ex.
That's according to Radar Online, which claims the lately socially active actress turned up backstage after catching the crooner's Lakewood, Ga., concert last week.
Aniston, who has been in the Atlanta area shooting "Wanderlust" with Paul Rudd (better known as the movie that may feature her in a topless scene), reportedly arrived at the venue wearing workout clothes and a baseball cap pulled down low.
(You know, that outfit description makes us wonder about the reliability of this sighting: Jen rarely steps out in public looking anything less than completely put together, so exercise gear seems like a stretch -- OK, unintentional pun, but we're leaving it. Plus, why would she put her million-dollar mane at risk for hat-head? Anyway, moving on ...)
"She looked gorgeous and seemed to be really enjoying herself," maintains the source. "She and John laughed a lot."
RELATED VIDEO: Jen visits "Cougar Town"
Soon after, says Radar, Aniston and Mayer, along with a crowd of people from his tour, headed back to her hotel, the Ritz-Carlton, where he booked a suite for a spur-of-the-moment shindig.
The singer, who admitted earlier this year that he's "never really gotten over" his breakup with the A-lister (they dated off-and-on from the spring of 2008 to March 2009), has now wrapped up his tour and plans to lie low.
"Time to (try to) disappear for a while," he wrote to fans Sunday on his Tumblr. "Love you guys. A lot."
That announcement comes on the heels of Us Weekly's contention that he's working hard to mend his ways after the fallout from his head-slapping Playboy interview, when he introduced the term "sexual napalm" into the vernacular and tossed around the N-word.
"He's happier when his life's less complicated by girls!" says a source.
RELATED: 12 reasons not to date John Mayer
As for Aniston, she's been playing the field, enjoying so-called "flirty" back-to-back dinner dates earlier this month with restaurateur Harry Morton and "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins, who is good-naturedly downplaying the significance of their night out.
"No, no, we're just friends – just friends having dinner," he insisted to People magazine on Sunday. "There's a lot of friends I'd less rather go to dinner with."
Besides, he adds to "Entertainment Tonight," tongue firmly in cheek, while Jen is "really pretty and smart and funny," she's "not my type really."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite