Bardem dedicates Cannes award to teary Cruz
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Manu Fernandez, Virginia Mayo/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:52 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 6:52:02 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female stories
RELATED: See more pics of Penelope
Bardem shared the Best Actor prize with Elio Germano at the prestigious European competition for his role as a terminally-ill criminal in "Biutiful."
And the Oscar-winner finally showed his affection for Cruz while collecting the award, telling the audience of his love for the Spanish beauty.
RELATED: Postcards from Cannes 2010
He told the crowd, "I share this joy with my friend, my companion, my love: Penelope: I owe you a lot and I love you so much."
Bardem then blew a kiss to Cruz, who was visibly moved by the speech and was seen wiping a tear from her eye.
The pair has been dating since 2007, but have repeatedly refused to talk about their relationship, continually dismissing reports they are engaged.
RELATED: Read more about Javier Bardem
Cruz recently insisted she will never reveal all about her romances, saying, "One thing I don't do, I don't lie about my personal life. It's sacred to me. It's my life. But I don't give details about it because I am allergic to that."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite