Bardem dedicates Cannes award to teary Cruz
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Manu Fernandez, Virginia Mayo/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CNBC's 'The Kudlow Report' to End in MarchMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:38:00 PM
- Osy Ikhile Joins Nicholas Hoult, Jim Piddock in Dark Comedy 'Kill Your Friends'MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:52:00 PM
- 'Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman Joins ABC Pilot From '12 Years a MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
- 'Brothers & Sisters' Star Dave Annable Cast in Steven Spielberg'sMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:15:00 PM
- James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Compare 'Of Mice and Men' Opening to Sleeping MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 12:06:00 PM
- CNBC's 'The Kudlow Report' to End in March
RELATED: See more pics of Penelope
Bardem shared the Best Actor prize with Elio Germano at the prestigious European competition for his role as a terminally-ill criminal in "Biutiful."
And the Oscar-winner finally showed his affection for Cruz while collecting the award, telling the audience of his love for the Spanish beauty.
RELATED: Postcards from Cannes 2010
He told the crowd, "I share this joy with my friend, my companion, my love: Penelope: I owe you a lot and I love you so much."
Bardem then blew a kiss to Cruz, who was visibly moved by the speech and was seen wiping a tear from her eye.
The pair has been dating since 2007, but have repeatedly refused to talk about their relationship, continually dismissing reports they are engaged.
RELATED: Read more about Javier Bardem
Cruz recently insisted she will never reveal all about her romances, saying, "One thing I don't do, I don't lie about my personal life. It's sacred to me. It's my life. But I don't give details about it because I am allergic to that."
From Crowd Ignite