Bardem dedicates Cannes award to teary Cruz
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Manu Fernandez, Virginia Mayo/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
RELATED: See more pics of Penelope
Bardem shared the Best Actor prize with Elio Germano at the prestigious European competition for his role as a terminally-ill criminal in "Biutiful."
And the Oscar-winner finally showed his affection for Cruz while collecting the award, telling the audience of his love for the Spanish beauty.
RELATED: Postcards from Cannes 2010
He told the crowd, "I share this joy with my friend, my companion, my love: Penelope: I owe you a lot and I love you so much."
Bardem then blew a kiss to Cruz, who was visibly moved by the speech and was seen wiping a tear from her eye.
The pair has been dating since 2007, but have repeatedly refused to talk about their relationship, continually dismissing reports they are engaged.
RELATED: Read more about Javier Bardem
Cruz recently insisted she will never reveal all about her romances, saying, "One thing I don't do, I don't lie about my personal life. It's sacred to me. It's my life. But I don't give details about it because I am allergic to that."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite