Bardem dedicates Cannes award to teary Cruz
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Manu Fernandez, Virginia Mayo/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
RELATED: See more pics of Penelope
Bardem shared the Best Actor prize with Elio Germano at the prestigious European competition for his role as a terminally-ill criminal in "Biutiful."
And the Oscar-winner finally showed his affection for Cruz while collecting the award, telling the audience of his love for the Spanish beauty.
RELATED: Postcards from Cannes 2010
He told the crowd, "I share this joy with my friend, my companion, my love: Penelope: I owe you a lot and I love you so much."
Bardem then blew a kiss to Cruz, who was visibly moved by the speech and was seen wiping a tear from her eye.
The pair has been dating since 2007, but have repeatedly refused to talk about their relationship, continually dismissing reports they are engaged.
RELATED: Read more about Javier Bardem
Cruz recently insisted she will never reveal all about her romances, saying, "One thing I don't do, I don't lie about my personal life. It's sacred to me. It's my life. But I don't give details about it because I am allergic to that."
From Crowd Ignite