Bardem dedicates Cannes award to teary Cruz
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/GettyImages.com4 of 8
- Photo: Manu Fernandez, Virginia Mayo/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Mark Mainz/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
RELATED: See more pics of Penelope
Bardem shared the Best Actor prize with Elio Germano at the prestigious European competition for his role as a terminally-ill criminal in "Biutiful."
And the Oscar-winner finally showed his affection for Cruz while collecting the award, telling the audience of his love for the Spanish beauty.
RELATED: Postcards from Cannes 2010
He told the crowd, "I share this joy with my friend, my companion, my love: Penelope: I owe you a lot and I love you so much."
Bardem then blew a kiss to Cruz, who was visibly moved by the speech and was seen wiping a tear from her eye.
The pair has been dating since 2007, but have repeatedly refused to talk about their relationship, continually dismissing reports they are engaged.
RELATED: Read more about Javier Bardem
Cruz recently insisted she will never reveal all about her romances, saying, "One thing I don't do, I don't lie about my personal life. It's sacred to me. It's my life. But I don't give details about it because I am allergic to that."
From Crowd Ignite