Drew Barrymore 'super happy' with new fiance
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America5 of 15
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Drew Barrymore has gushed about her happy life with new fiance Will Kopelman, revealing her husband-to-be is a huge hit with her pals.
Rumors that the "Charlie's Angels" star's boyfriend had proposed began to swirl last week and the actress confirmed the speculation by releasing a snap of her showing off her engagement ring over the weekend.
The marriage will be Barrymore's third, and the star has spoken of her contentment after reaching a more "stable" time in her life.
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
She tells InStyle magazine, "It's really positive. I'm super happy. As I've gotten older, I've really wanted to find more balance and calm."
And the beauty reveals her art consultant beau has gone down a storm with friends such as Cameron Diaz, adding, "It's just the best! We go on group trips and spend holidays together. There's a lot of love."
Barrymore has been married twice before -- to bar owner Jeremy Thomas in 1994 and comedian Tom Green in 2001. Both marriages lasted less than five months. She was dating Justin Long before Kopelman.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite