Drew Barrymore gushes about new pup
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Shook / Sweedler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: ST/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: LENNOX MCLENDON/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Drew Barrymore has opened up about the puppy she and her fiance, Will Kopelman, adopted this week, revealing she's smitten with the pooch, named Oliver.
Cooing over a paparazzi picture of the pup during a taped interview with Ellen DeGeneres, which will air on Wednesday, the "Charlie's Angels" star says, "He looks like a bear. He looks like a tiny little bear. I can't even handle it."
She continued, "He was a rescue dog. He was found in a box with his brothers and sisters outside of East Valley Shelter (in Los Angeles). And, this place on Fairfax (Avenue), (called) Barks and Bitches ... they help foster the dogs and try to get them loving homes. So I think Ollie, hopefully, has hit the jackpot."
The pup was fostered by "Twilight" star Nikki Reed before Barrymore agreed to give him a permanent home.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite