Bateman dreamed of marrying Aniston
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
She recalls Bateman being funny, and he dreamed of marrying Aniston, when his days as a Hollywood hell-raiser were over.
He tells USA Today, "I was playing a lot more back then and she was very tolerant. She had herself together ... She was pretty inspirational."
RELATED: Read more about Jason Bateman
"She was the kind of person that I thought when I get myself together, I hope I find somebody who's on it like she is."
And he freely admits his wife Amanda Anka is very similar to Aniston: "She reminds me a lot of her."
From Crowd Ignite