Bateman dreamed of marrying Aniston
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers — See How Scorpion and Forever DidMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:26:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:09 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:09:53 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. Distribution
Jason Bateman once dreamed of settling down with his "The Switch" co-star Jennifer Aniston when they first became friends years ago.
She recalls Bateman being funny, and he dreamed of marrying Aniston, when his days as a Hollywood hell-raiser were over.
He tells USA Today, "I was playing a lot more back then and she was very tolerant. She had herself together ... She was pretty inspirational."
RELATED: Read more about Jason Bateman
"She was the kind of person that I thought when I get myself together, I hope I find somebody who's on it like she is."
And he freely admits his wife Amanda Anka is very similar to Aniston: "She reminds me a lot of her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Lady
From Crowd Ignite