Bateman dreamed of marrying Aniston
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- TheWrap's Reactions to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' First Trailer: The Amused, MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Teen Wolf' Renewed for Season 5MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- Reign's "Haunted" Season 2: An "Awkward" Marriage and KMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:33:00 PM
- NYT Best-Selling Author James Patterson Signs First-Look Deal With CBS TV StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Marriage, power and sex rule CW's 'Reign' season 2MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:28:34 PM
- TheWrap's Reactions to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' First Trailer: The Amused,
She recalls Bateman being funny, and he dreamed of marrying Aniston, when his days as a Hollywood hell-raiser were over.
He tells USA Today, "I was playing a lot more back then and she was very tolerant. She had herself together ... She was pretty inspirational."
RELATED: Read more about Jason Bateman
"She was the kind of person that I thought when I get myself together, I hope I find somebody who's on it like she is."
And he freely admits his wife Amanda Anka is very similar to Aniston: "She reminds me a lot of her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite