Bateman dreamed of marrying Aniston
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
She recalls Bateman being funny, and he dreamed of marrying Aniston, when his days as a Hollywood hell-raiser were over.
He tells USA Today, "I was playing a lot more back then and she was very tolerant. She had herself together ... She was pretty inspirational."
RELATED: Read more about Jason Bateman
"She was the kind of person that I thought when I get myself together, I hope I find somebody who's on it like she is."
And he freely admits his wife Amanda Anka is very similar to Aniston: "She reminds me a lot of her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite