Bateman dreamed of marrying Aniston
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:13 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:13:21 PM
- The Leftovers' Amy Brenneman: Laurie's "Not So Fragile" AnymoreMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food Network
She recalls Bateman being funny, and he dreamed of marrying Aniston, when his days as a Hollywood hell-raiser were over.
He tells USA Today, "I was playing a lot more back then and she was very tolerant. She had herself together ... She was pretty inspirational."
RELATED: Read more about Jason Bateman
"She was the kind of person that I thought when I get myself together, I hope I find somebody who's on it like she is."
And he freely admits his wife Amanda Anka is very similar to Aniston: "She reminds me a lot of her."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite