Bellamy confirms Hudson romance rumors
- Photo: Mayer/Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Muse rocker Matt Bellamy has confirmed he is dating Kate Hudson and is "nervous" ahead of an imminent meeting with the actress' mom Goldie Hawn.
Hudson, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, sparked rumors about a new relationship with the musician after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate date in May.
RELATED: Coolest celeb kids' names
Gossip reached fever pitch after the "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" stunner supported Bellamy during his band's slot at British music festival Glastonbury last weekend.
Now the rocker has admitted they're a couple, and Hudson has arranged a date for the star to meet her legendary mother later this month.
RELATED: See more Kate Hudson pics
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm meeting her (Hawn) next week ... I'm already nervous. I don't want to make the whole experience even more embarrassing.
"She's (Hudson) great. Everything is going very well. We are really happy and enjoying spending time with each other. She had a great time at Glastonbury."
Bellamy even hints they may wed, telling the paper, "Ask me again about marriage in a couple of months."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite