Bellamy confirms Hudson romance rumors
- Photo: Mayer/Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Muse rocker Matt Bellamy has confirmed he is dating Kate Hudson and is "nervous" ahead of an imminent meeting with the actress' mom Goldie Hawn.
Hudson, who has been single since splitting from baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year, sparked rumors about a new relationship with the musician after the pair was spotted enjoying an intimate date in May.
RELATED: Coolest celeb kids' names
Gossip reached fever pitch after the "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" stunner supported Bellamy during his band's slot at British music festival Glastonbury last weekend.
Now the rocker has admitted they're a couple, and Hudson has arranged a date for the star to meet her legendary mother later this month.
RELATED: See more Kate Hudson pics
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm meeting her (Hawn) next week ... I'm already nervous. I don't want to make the whole experience even more embarrassing.
"She's (Hudson) great. Everything is going very well. We are really happy and enjoying spending time with each other. She had a great time at Glastonbury."
Bellamy even hints they may wed, telling the paper, "Ask me again about marriage in a couple of months."
From Crowd Ignite