Ben Affleck celebrates Mother's Day with special video tribute
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News4 of 8
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Ben Affleck celebrated Mother's Day by releasing a touching video tribute to all the "amazing moms" in his life.
The actor his actress wife Jennifer Garner, with whom he shares three children, his mom, Chris, and all the mothers across the globe with a Facebook.com video message, which he filmed during a recent trip to the war-torn Democratic Republic of Congo.
In the clip, he says, "I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life -- my mom, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mum. Please share this video for the mothers and grandmothers in your lives in honor of their sacrifices, selflessness and courage."
The emotional tribute, which also features images of moms and their children in the poverty-stricken African country, also urges fans to not just remember their own mothers on Mother's Day, but also those in other parts of the world.
He continues, "I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video that I hope you watch. I urge you to share it, to post it to Facebook, to celebrate all the moms in the world, including the ones in your life, as well as those out there in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
Affleck and Garner are parents to Violet, six, Serafina, three, and baby Samuel, who was born in February.
The 39 year-old has been very active in the DRC. He founded the humanitarian organization Eastern Congo Initiative in 2009, and he's currently making a film about the plight of the nation's people.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite