Ben Affleck leaves apology note for car mishap
- Photo: STEFANO MICOZZI/Insidefo/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: GTRES/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Nousha Salimi/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details10 of 16
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Details11 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Kim D. Johnson/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Actor Ben Affleck was left red-faced on Saturday after driving into a parked car in California.
The Daily Mail reports that the "Good Will Hunting" star knocked the wing mirror off a vehicle in Santa Monica and left a note of apology on the windshield for the owner to find.
RELATED: Ben Affleck Birthday Flashback
Affleck was caught on camera looking sheepish as he delivered the message, which read, "Hi, Knocked off your mirror! Very sorry! Will cover everything - Ben".
RELATED: Stylish Violet Affleck
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite