Ben Affleck: Seraphina, 3, Loves to Serenade Me With Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
While it remains to be seen if Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter Seraphina will go into acting like her parents, the three-year-old has already been showing a penchant for singing pop tunes. Chief among them: Carly Rae Jepsen's colossal hit "Call Me Maybe."
Speaking to Anderson Cooper during an interview Friday on "Anderson Live," the "Argo" actor-director, 40, revealed that his youngest daughter loves the song so much that she recently regaled him with it over the phone. Away from Garner, 40, and their daughters Violet and Seraphina, Affleck dialed up his family to check in during a break from Argo promotional duties in New York.
"I said, 'Can I talk to my six-year-old' and she said, 'Yeah' and we chatted. I said, 'Can I talk to the younger one' and she just got on the phone and said, 'Hey Papa, I just met you. This is crazy, call me maybe,'" Affleck recalls of Seraphina's delivery of Jepsen's lyrics. "I was like, 'This is horrible, how is my three-year-old listening to the pop station?"
Also dad to son Samuel, 7 months, Affleck leans heavily on his wife when he's on the road promoting his latest projects. "[Fatherhood] is a lot of work. My wife is a saint and does so much of the work because I am inept and she's a genius," admits the actor of his wife of seven years. "I have these three amazing kids, they are a little bit of maniacs they fight and torture each other."
Frequently bonding with his daughters over girly childhood activities, Affleck isn't yet sure how he'll fare having more testosterone around the house.
"I participate in the tea parties and doll games until I feel like my insanity is truly at risk. I don't know yet [how Samuel will be older], but right now he is just a fat guy who looks like a 1930s slugger," jokes the actor. "We'll see -- I'll let you know."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ben Affleck: Seraphina, 3, Loves to Serenade Me With Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite