Ben Affleck: Seraphina, 3, Loves to Serenade Me With Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: NPG/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: BIAG RAAK/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Pablo/Goodwin/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: Survivor/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin13 of 16
- Photo: Toby Canham/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG15 of 16
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
While it remains to be seen if Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's daughter Seraphina will go into acting like her parents, the three-year-old has already been showing a penchant for singing pop tunes. Chief among them: Carly Rae Jepsen's colossal hit "Call Me Maybe."
Speaking to Anderson Cooper during an interview Friday on "Anderson Live," the "Argo" actor-director, 40, revealed that his youngest daughter loves the song so much that she recently regaled him with it over the phone. Away from Garner, 40, and their daughters Violet and Seraphina, Affleck dialed up his family to check in during a break from Argo promotional duties in New York.
"I said, 'Can I talk to my six-year-old' and she said, 'Yeah' and we chatted. I said, 'Can I talk to the younger one' and she just got on the phone and said, 'Hey Papa, I just met you. This is crazy, call me maybe,'" Affleck recalls of Seraphina's delivery of Jepsen's lyrics. "I was like, 'This is horrible, how is my three-year-old listening to the pop station?"
Also dad to son Samuel, 7 months, Affleck leans heavily on his wife when he's on the road promoting his latest projects. "[Fatherhood] is a lot of work. My wife is a saint and does so much of the work because I am inept and she's a genius," admits the actor of his wife of seven years. "I have these three amazing kids, they are a little bit of maniacs they fight and torture each other."
Frequently bonding with his daughters over girly childhood activities, Affleck isn't yet sure how he'll fare having more testosterone around the house.
"I participate in the tea parties and doll games until I feel like my insanity is truly at risk. I don't know yet [how Samuel will be older], but right now he is just a fat guy who looks like a 1930s slugger," jokes the actor. "We'll see -- I'll let you know."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ben Affleck: Seraphina, 3, Loves to Serenade Me With Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite