Ben Affleck - Turning Back The Hands Of Time
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Riquet/Bauer-Griffin4 of 17
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: WINSLOW TOWNSON/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Headlinephoto / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News15 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Does Ben Affleck have Bieber fever?
The Oscar winner was spotted in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, sporting a new, younger looking ‘do.
We don't know what's behind Ben's boyishly handsome new look, but he's looking great as he prepares to turn 39-years-old next month.
So what's next for the multi-talented star? Following the success of "The Town," he'll star and direct in yet another film; this time, it's the real-life CIA caper film titled "Argo."
Affleck will play Tony Mendez, the CIA infiltration expert who used the guise of a Hollywood production to rescue six Americans who were trapped in Iran during the hostage crisis.
The film - based on a Wired magazine article titled “How the CIA Used a Fake Sci-Fi Flick to Rescue Americans from Tehran” - will also star John Goodman, and Oscar winner Alan Arkin; George Clooney is among the producers.
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite