Bikini-Clad Scarlett Johansson Kisses Nate Naylor at Beach
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DIANE BONDAREFF/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Anita Bugge/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Things sure are looking beachy keen for Scarlett Johansson and Nate Naylor.
Quietly dating for the past five months, the "We Bought a Zoo" actress, 27, and New York-based ad exec, 37, turned up at the beach in Hawaii on Friday. Showing off her world-famous body in a tiny, aqua-blue bikini, Johansson relaxed in the sand as her man leaned in for a kiss.
In another shot, Naylor applied suntan lotion on Johansson's pale, porcelain skin.
The new couple are on vacation in Hawaii with several friends.
"They met though mutual friends," a source tells Us Weekly of the pair. "And they were hot and heavy right off the bat."
Johansson and Phoenix, Ariz. native Naylor "really wanted to keep it private," another insider adds of the pair. (Johansson and Sean Penn, 50, split last summer after five intense months together.)
And now that the once-divorced star wrapped shooting 'Under the Skin" in Scotland and has completed her press tour for "We Bought a Zoo," she's focusing on her guy. "Scarlett missed him while she was in Europe," the source says. "Now they're really going to spend time together."
Her ex-husband Ryan Reynolds, meanwhile, appears to be going strong with Blake Lively after several months together. His film "Safe House" -- with a screenplay written by former Us Weekly Senior Editor David Guggenheim -- hit theaters Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite