Bikini-Clad Scarlett Johansson Kisses Nate Naylor at Beach
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DIANE BONDAREFF/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Anita Bugge/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Things sure are looking beachy keen for Scarlett Johansson and Nate Naylor.
Quietly dating for the past five months, the "We Bought a Zoo" actress, 27, and New York-based ad exec, 37, turned up at the beach in Hawaii on Friday. Showing off her world-famous body in a tiny, aqua-blue bikini, Johansson relaxed in the sand as her man leaned in for a kiss.
In another shot, Naylor applied suntan lotion on Johansson's pale, porcelain skin.
The new couple are on vacation in Hawaii with several friends.
"They met though mutual friends," a source tells Us Weekly of the pair. "And they were hot and heavy right off the bat."
Johansson and Phoenix, Ariz. native Naylor "really wanted to keep it private," another insider adds of the pair. (Johansson and Sean Penn, 50, split last summer after five intense months together.)
And now that the once-divorced star wrapped shooting 'Under the Skin" in Scotland and has completed her press tour for "We Bought a Zoo," she's focusing on her guy. "Scarlett missed him while she was in Europe," the source says. "Now they're really going to spend time together."
Her ex-husband Ryan Reynolds, meanwhile, appears to be going strong with Blake Lively after several months together. His film "Safe House" -- with a screenplay written by former Us Weekly Senior Editor David Guggenheim -- hit theaters Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite