Bikini-Clad Scarlett Johansson Kisses Nate Naylor at Beach
- Photo: Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DIANE BONDAREFF/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Anita Bugge/Wonderwall5 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Antonio Calanni/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Things sure are looking beachy keen for Scarlett Johansson and Nate Naylor.
Quietly dating for the past five months, the "We Bought a Zoo" actress, 27, and New York-based ad exec, 37, turned up at the beach in Hawaii on Friday. Showing off her world-famous body in a tiny, aqua-blue bikini, Johansson relaxed in the sand as her man leaned in for a kiss.
In another shot, Naylor applied suntan lotion on Johansson's pale, porcelain skin.
The new couple are on vacation in Hawaii with several friends.
"They met though mutual friends," a source tells Us Weekly of the pair. "And they were hot and heavy right off the bat."
Johansson and Phoenix, Ariz. native Naylor "really wanted to keep it private," another insider adds of the pair. (Johansson and Sean Penn, 50, split last summer after five intense months together.)
And now that the once-divorced star wrapped shooting 'Under the Skin" in Scotland and has completed her press tour for "We Bought a Zoo," she's focusing on her guy. "Scarlett missed him while she was in Europe," the source says. "Now they're really going to spend time together."
Her ex-husband Ryan Reynolds, meanwhile, appears to be going strong with Blake Lively after several months together. His film "Safe House" -- with a screenplay written by former Us Weekly Senior Editor David Guggenheim -- hit theaters Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite