Billy Baldwin fights to save Olympic wrestling
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 5
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: JOHN SMOCK/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Actor and wrestling advocate Billy Baldwin is hoping his notoriety and Hollywood connections can help keep the sport on the Olympic program.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Baldwin, who wrestled at Binghamton University before a long career in television and films, has joined USA Wrestling's Committee to Preserve Olympic Wrestling as a self-described "Hollywood point person."
The committee was formed in the wake of the IOC's recent recommendation that wrestling be left out of the Olympics starting in 2020. Baldwin is charged with keeping the sport's plight on the minds of the public.
Baldwin says that he has enlisted Ashton Kutcher, his brother Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Mario Lopez, Mark Ruffalo and others in Hollywood and the world of sports to help out.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite