Blake Lively ambushed 'Sisterhood' co-star for bachelorette party
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Caroline Torem Craig/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Blake Lively and her "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera ambushed castmate Amber Tamblyn at an airport and took her on a bachelorette jaunt to New Orleans.
The stars have remained close since meeting on the set of the hit 2005 movie, and they couldn't resist a reunion last year just before Tamblyn wed funnyman David Cross.
Tamblyn admits she had no idea the get-together had been planned when she joined Lively and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, for a night at their home in Bedford, N.Y.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Blake talked me into coming up to her and Ryan's house. We all had drinks and Blake's like, 'You can't drive home.' The next morning there was a car service ... and Blake basically took me to the airport. She blindfolded me, and I felt all of these hands pulling me out of the car. I'm like, 'OK, I'm going to be beheaded.' ... And it was America and Alexis. They had all surprised me and put this whole trip together to New Orleans."
And that's not the first time Lively has organized a 'Sisterhood' co-star's bachelorette bash -- she also planned Ferrera's and admits it's important to share the good times with her closest film friends.
She adds, "These are such key moments in each other's lives. They met me before I even had a boyfriend. They were at my wedding. They're the most intelligent people you'll ever meet. It's like, 'Wow, how lucky am I to have those women as friends?' And how lucky are they, because I make a good cupcake."
But though Lively has planned her pals' bachelorette parties, they never got the chance to surprise her with one. She tells the publication, "I didn't get one out of them. I did have a secret wedding. They thought they were going to a birthday party, so it's no fault of theirs. But I do think I'm owed a bachelorette party."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite