Blake Lively ambushed 'Sisterhood' co-star for bachelorette party
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Caroline Torem Craig/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Blake Lively and her "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Alexis Bledel and America Ferrera ambushed castmate Amber Tamblyn at an airport and took her on a bachelorette jaunt to New Orleans.
The stars have remained close since meeting on the set of the hit 2005 movie, and they couldn't resist a reunion last year just before Tamblyn wed funnyman David Cross.
Tamblyn admits she had no idea the get-together had been planned when she joined Lively and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, for a night at their home in Bedford, N.Y.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "Blake talked me into coming up to her and Ryan's house. We all had drinks and Blake's like, 'You can't drive home.' The next morning there was a car service ... and Blake basically took me to the airport. She blindfolded me, and I felt all of these hands pulling me out of the car. I'm like, 'OK, I'm going to be beheaded.' ... And it was America and Alexis. They had all surprised me and put this whole trip together to New Orleans."
And that's not the first time Lively has organized a 'Sisterhood' co-star's bachelorette bash -- she also planned Ferrera's and admits it's important to share the good times with her closest film friends.
She adds, "These are such key moments in each other's lives. They met me before I even had a boyfriend. They were at my wedding. They're the most intelligent people you'll ever meet. It's like, 'Wow, how lucky am I to have those women as friends?' And how lucky are they, because I make a good cupcake."
But though Lively has planned her pals' bachelorette parties, they never got the chance to surprise her with one. She tells the publication, "I didn't get one out of them. I did have a secret wedding. They thought they were going to a birthday party, so it's no fault of theirs. But I do think I'm owed a bachelorette party."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite