Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Life is good for Blake Lively.
The 26-year-old beauty has just been named the new face of L'Oreal, marking her first major makeup campaign. L'Oreal Paris announced the big news Tuesday on their Instagram account.
"Annonce exclusive: Nous souhaitons la bienvenue à la somptueuse et talentueuse Blake Lively, nouvelle ambassadrice L'Oréal Paris! Définitivement elle le vaut bien!" the brand wrote, with the rough translation being: "Exclusive announcement! We're excited to welcome the gorgeous and talented Blake Lively, our new lady ambassador! She's definitely worth it!"
Though Blake has seemed to cool off on film roles since marrying Ryan Reynolds last September, her fashion profile remains as enviable as ever. Blake has already landed coveted campaigns with Chanel and Gucci.
In September, she told Vogue UK that she's launching her own lifestyle brand.
"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there -- it's without a genre," she said. "I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite