Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Life is good for Blake Lively.
The 26-year-old beauty has just been named the new face of L'Oreal, marking her first major makeup campaign. L'Oreal Paris announced the big news Tuesday on their Instagram account.
"Annonce exclusive: Nous souhaitons la bienvenue à la somptueuse et talentueuse Blake Lively, nouvelle ambassadrice L'Oréal Paris! Définitivement elle le vaut bien!" the brand wrote, with the rough translation being: "Exclusive announcement! We're excited to welcome the gorgeous and talented Blake Lively, our new lady ambassador! She's definitely worth it!"
Though Blake has seemed to cool off on film roles since marrying Ryan Reynolds last September, her fashion profile remains as enviable as ever. Blake has already landed coveted campaigns with Chanel and Gucci.
In September, she told Vogue UK that she's launching her own lifestyle brand.
"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there -- it's without a genre," she said. "I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite