Blake Lively is the new face of L'Oreal
- Photo: @lorealparisfr/Instagram1 of 7
- Photo: GIA/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Life is good for Blake Lively.
The 26-year-old beauty has just been named the new face of L'Oreal, marking her first major makeup campaign. L'Oreal Paris announced the big news Tuesday on their Instagram account.
"Annonce exclusive: Nous souhaitons la bienvenue à la somptueuse et talentueuse Blake Lively, nouvelle ambassadrice L'Oréal Paris! Définitivement elle le vaut bien!" the brand wrote, with the rough translation being: "Exclusive announcement! We're excited to welcome the gorgeous and talented Blake Lively, our new lady ambassador! She's definitely worth it!"
Though Blake has seemed to cool off on film roles since marrying Ryan Reynolds last September, her fashion profile remains as enviable as ever. Blake has already landed coveted campaigns with Chanel and Gucci.
In September, she told Vogue UK that she's launching her own lifestyle brand.
"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there -- it's without a genre," she said. "I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite