Blake Lively Reunites With Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin4 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 14
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Fairchild Archive/.9 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 14
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Pacific Coast News12 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Their love knows no distance!
Though Blake Lively recently returned to New York to film scenes for "Gossip Girl"'s fifth season, the 23-year-old actress met up with new beau Leonardo DiCaprio in Santa Barbara, Calif. Wednesday.
The lovey-dovey twosome were spotted shopping for Carrera X-cede shades at the Solstice Sunglass Boutique. Known for her impeccable style, Lively helped DiCaprio, 35, find the perfect pair of sunglasses.
The coupled talked quietly as they browsed the store, never letting go of one another. "They seemed very much in love," a store rep tells Us Weekly. "They were in the store for about 10 minutes before a crowd of fans noticed them and they rushed out."
Since they began dating in May, the couple has been spotted everywhere from Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. to European hotspots like Monte Carlo, Venice, Italy and Saint-Paul de Vence, France.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite