Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Married Where 'The Notebook' Was Filmed
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Most romantic wedding venue ever?
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds married Sunday at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., -- the same place where the "The Notebook" was filmed in 2004!
A source confirms to Us Weekly that Lively, 25, and Reynolds, 35, who began dating in October 2011, said "I do" in a surprise, private ceremony at the stunning property familiar to fans of the 2004 tearjerker starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, based on Nicholas Sparks' wildly popular romance novel.
Boone Hall Plantation is one of America's oldest working plantations and has been open to the public since 1956. In the film, the plantation served as Allie's (McAdams) family's summer home -- where she met and fell in love with Noah (Gosling). Lively briefly dated Gosling in December 2010, shortly after the "Gossip Girl" actress split from boyfriend-co-star Penn Badgley of three years.
Lively met Reynolds while filming 2011's "The Green Lantern." They took their relationship public in the fall of that year, following her split with summertime fling Leonardo DiCaprio. The couple traveled to Charleston several times over the past year, adding fuel to rumors it was a potential wedding spot.
This is Reynolds' second marriage. He finalized his divorce from Scarlett Johansson in July 2011 after three years of marriage, and was engaged to Alanis Morissette from 2004-2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite