Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Married Where 'The Notebook' Was Filmed
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News8 of 13
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Most romantic wedding venue ever?
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds married Sunday at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, S.C., -- the same place where the "The Notebook" was filmed in 2004!
A source confirms to Us Weekly that Lively, 25, and Reynolds, 35, who began dating in October 2011, said "I do" in a surprise, private ceremony at the stunning property familiar to fans of the 2004 tearjerker starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams, based on Nicholas Sparks' wildly popular romance novel.
Boone Hall Plantation is one of America's oldest working plantations and has been open to the public since 1956. In the film, the plantation served as Allie's (McAdams) family's summer home -- where she met and fell in love with Noah (Gosling). Lively briefly dated Gosling in December 2010, shortly after the "Gossip Girl" actress split from boyfriend-co-star Penn Badgley of three years.
Lively met Reynolds while filming 2011's "The Green Lantern." They took their relationship public in the fall of that year, following her split with summertime fling Leonardo DiCaprio. The couple traveled to Charleston several times over the past year, adding fuel to rumors it was a potential wedding spot.
This is Reynolds' second marriage. He finalized his divorce from Scarlett Johansson in July 2011 after three years of marriage, and was engaged to Alanis Morissette from 2004-2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite