Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Officially Married Days After Secret Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.6 of 16
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure14 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Although she walked down the aisle (clad in Marchesa) in South Carolina on Sept. 9, Blake Lively didn't technically become Mrs. Ryan Reynolds until five days later!
Us Weekly has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" actress, 25, and her "Green Lantern" co-star, 35, applied for their marriage license in South Carolina's Charleston County Probate Court on Sept. 13.
Leaving their full names (Ryan Rodney Reynolds and Blake Ellender Lively) in the paperwork, the couple of just under one year list their official marriage date as last Friday, Sept. 14.
Marrying at Boone Hall Plantation prior to the signing of that paperwork -- with guests that included Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel -- the couple "looked ravishing," a source told Us Weekly.
Lively was a "creative bride with a clear vision of what she wanted," the source added. She walked down the aisle (strewn with pine needles) as a children's choir crooned "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."
By Monday, Lively was back on set in New York shooting "Gossip Girl" -- keeping her Lorraine Schwartz-designed ring hidden.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite