Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Officially Married Days After Secret Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.6 of 16
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure14 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Although she walked down the aisle (clad in Marchesa) in South Carolina on Sept. 9, Blake Lively didn't technically become Mrs. Ryan Reynolds until five days later!
Us Weekly has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" actress, 25, and her "Green Lantern" co-star, 35, applied for their marriage license in South Carolina's Charleston County Probate Court on Sept. 13.
Leaving their full names (Ryan Rodney Reynolds and Blake Ellender Lively) in the paperwork, the couple of just under one year list their official marriage date as last Friday, Sept. 14.
Marrying at Boone Hall Plantation prior to the signing of that paperwork -- with guests that included Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel -- the couple "looked ravishing," a source told Us Weekly.
Lively was a "creative bride with a clear vision of what she wanted," the source added. She walked down the aisle (strewn with pine needles) as a children's choir crooned "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."
By Monday, Lively was back on set in New York shooting "Gossip Girl" -- keeping her Lorraine Schwartz-designed ring hidden.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite