Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Officially Married Days After Secret Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.6 of 16
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure14 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Although she walked down the aisle (clad in Marchesa) in South Carolina on Sept. 9, Blake Lively didn't technically become Mrs. Ryan Reynolds until five days later!
Us Weekly has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" actress, 25, and her "Green Lantern" co-star, 35, applied for their marriage license in South Carolina's Charleston County Probate Court on Sept. 13.
Leaving their full names (Ryan Rodney Reynolds and Blake Ellender Lively) in the paperwork, the couple of just under one year list their official marriage date as last Friday, Sept. 14.
Marrying at Boone Hall Plantation prior to the signing of that paperwork -- with guests that included Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel -- the couple "looked ravishing," a source told Us Weekly.
Lively was a "creative bride with a clear vision of what she wanted," the source added. She walked down the aisle (strewn with pine needles) as a children's choir crooned "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."
By Monday, Lively was back on set in New York shooting "Gossip Girl" -- keeping her Lorraine Schwartz-designed ring hidden.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite