Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Officially Married Days After Secret Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.6 of 16
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure14 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Although she walked down the aisle (clad in Marchesa) in South Carolina on Sept. 9, Blake Lively didn't technically become Mrs. Ryan Reynolds until five days later!
Us Weekly has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" actress, 25, and her "Green Lantern" co-star, 35, applied for their marriage license in South Carolina's Charleston County Probate Court on Sept. 13.
Leaving their full names (Ryan Rodney Reynolds and Blake Ellender Lively) in the paperwork, the couple of just under one year list their official marriage date as last Friday, Sept. 14.
Marrying at Boone Hall Plantation prior to the signing of that paperwork -- with guests that included Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel -- the couple "looked ravishing," a source told Us Weekly.
Lively was a "creative bride with a clear vision of what she wanted," the source added. She walked down the aisle (strewn with pine needles) as a children's choir crooned "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."
By Monday, Lively was back on set in New York shooting "Gossip Girl" -- keeping her Lorraine Schwartz-designed ring hidden.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite