Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds Officially Married Days After Secret Bash
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nemser/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ALEX GUTIERREZ/.6 of 16
- Photo: GOAL/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Claudiorodriguez/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: JC1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure13 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure14 of 16
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Although she walked down the aisle (clad in Marchesa) in South Carolina on Sept. 9, Blake Lively didn't technically become Mrs. Ryan Reynolds until five days later!
Us Weekly has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" actress, 25, and her "Green Lantern" co-star, 35, applied for their marriage license in South Carolina's Charleston County Probate Court on Sept. 13.
Leaving their full names (Ryan Rodney Reynolds and Blake Ellender Lively) in the paperwork, the couple of just under one year list their official marriage date as last Friday, Sept. 14.
Marrying at Boone Hall Plantation prior to the signing of that paperwork -- with guests that included Lively's "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Alexis Bledel -- the couple "looked ravishing," a source told Us Weekly.
Lively was a "creative bride with a clear vision of what she wanted," the source added. She walked down the aisle (strewn with pine needles) as a children's choir crooned "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You."
By Monday, Lively was back on set in New York shooting "Gossip Girl" -- keeping her Lorraine Schwartz-designed ring hidden.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get out the vote
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite