Blue Ivy Carter Is Destined for Stardom, Predicts Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
She's only 7 weeks old, but Blue Ivy Carter is destined to become a star like her parents, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
"She is going to be an entertainer," Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, explained to Hollywood Life at the Governors Ball on Sunday. "She just has this glow around her like her mother."
Paltrow has been close pals with the hip-hop power couple for more than a decade. "Beyonce is doing great," Paltrow said of the first-time mom, who welcomed Blue Ivy in New York on Jan. 7. "She's just a natural at being a mom."
As for Blue Ivy? "She's stunning," Paltrow gushed. "She has the most beautiful eyes."
Though Paltrow wowed at Sunday's Academy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a Tom Ford design, Knowles, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, were on the opposite coast dining in New York's West Village on Saturday afternoon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite