Blue Ivy Carter Is Destined for Stardom, Predicts Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
She's only 7 weeks old, but Blue Ivy Carter is destined to become a star like her parents, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
"She is going to be an entertainer," Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, explained to Hollywood Life at the Governors Ball on Sunday. "She just has this glow around her like her mother."
Paltrow has been close pals with the hip-hop power couple for more than a decade. "Beyonce is doing great," Paltrow said of the first-time mom, who welcomed Blue Ivy in New York on Jan. 7. "She's just a natural at being a mom."
As for Blue Ivy? "She's stunning," Paltrow gushed. "She has the most beautiful eyes."
Though Paltrow wowed at Sunday's Academy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a Tom Ford design, Knowles, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, were on the opposite coast dining in New York's West Village on Saturday afternoon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite