Blue Ivy Carter Is Destined for Stardom, Predicts Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
She's only 7 weeks old, but Blue Ivy Carter is destined to become a star like her parents, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
"She is going to be an entertainer," Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, explained to Hollywood Life at the Governors Ball on Sunday. "She just has this glow around her like her mother."
Paltrow has been close pals with the hip-hop power couple for more than a decade. "Beyonce is doing great," Paltrow said of the first-time mom, who welcomed Blue Ivy in New York on Jan. 7. "She's just a natural at being a mom."
As for Blue Ivy? "She's stunning," Paltrow gushed. "She has the most beautiful eyes."
Though Paltrow wowed at Sunday's Academy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a Tom Ford design, Knowles, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, were on the opposite coast dining in New York's West Village on Saturday afternoon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite