Blue Ivy Carter Is Destined for Stardom, Predicts Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/.5 of 12
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
She's only 7 weeks old, but Blue Ivy Carter is destined to become a star like her parents, Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z.
"She is going to be an entertainer," Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, explained to Hollywood Life at the Governors Ball on Sunday. "She just has this glow around her like her mother."
Paltrow has been close pals with the hip-hop power couple for more than a decade. "Beyonce is doing great," Paltrow said of the first-time mom, who welcomed Blue Ivy in New York on Jan. 7. "She's just a natural at being a mom."
As for Blue Ivy? "She's stunning," Paltrow gushed. "She has the most beautiful eyes."
Though Paltrow wowed at Sunday's Academy Awards in Los Angeles wearing a Tom Ford design, Knowles, 30, and Jay-Z, 42, were on the opposite coast dining in New York's West Village on Saturday afternoon.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite